And now another wingnut....

abacus

Grumpy, obstinate, peculiar, eccentric old git brimming with useless facts about the most obscure of military vehicles. I also resent the fact that I don't have a full-sized tank at home to play with as I please, get sidetracked by the obscurest of details, climb all over military vehicles given any chance I get, know a lot of facts the rest of the world has absolutely no use for, am usually strong-headed, nit-picky, with a strong sense of humour and am sometimes hard to please... And yet I share a common and international bond with everyone in that can cuss and swear with the best of them, usually in more than one language. :nut:

Grumpy, obstinate, peculiar, eccentric old git brimming with useless facts about the most obscure of military vehicles. I also resent the fact that I don't have a full-sized tank at home to play with as I please, get sidetracked by the obscurest of details, climb all over military vehicles given any chance I get, know a lot of facts the rest of the world has absolutely no use for, am usually strong-headed, nit-picky, with a strong sense of humour and am sometimes hard to please... And yet I share a common and international bond with everyone in that can cuss and swear with the best of them, usually in more than one language. :nut:

Hi abacus,

Sounds like you will fit in well here ............ I recognise some of those traits ;) :-D :-)

Are you also a rivet counter?

Welcome

Sounds like most on here, you'll fit right in – welcome